- St. Lucie Board of County Commissioners Accepts Seven50 Data, Withdraws from Seven50 Partnership Facing Crowd of More Than 200 November 25, 2013 After two hours of mostly negative public commentary from people who admittedly had neither read the plan nor were familiar with it, the Seven50 Prosperity Plan Draft was presented Nov. 7 to the St. Lucie Board of County Commissioners.
- 4 Communities from SE Florida Were Recognized Bicycle Friendly November 1, 2013 The League of American Bicyclists recognizes 4 communities from SE FL, that are considered Bicycle Friendly: Broward County (New), Boca Raton, Miami and Weston.
- Seven50 Summit Three, ‘The Future in Focus,’ Scheduled for June 19-21 at Palm Beach Convention Center June 17, 2013 The third Seven50 summit “The Future in Focus,” will take place Wednesday, June 19 through Friday, June 21 at the Palm Beach Convention Center. A live webcast will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.
- Second Summit Draft Agenda: “A Look Ahead: Trends & Opportunities” January 21, 2013 “A Look Ahead: Trends and Opportunities” Summit agenda is now available. The Second Summit will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, January 24, at the Miami-Dade College Wolfson Campus.
- Seven50 Summit, ‘A Look Ahead: Trends and Opportunities,’ Scheduled for January 24 at Miami-Dade College Wolfson Campus January 8, 2013 The second in the series of Seven50 public summits – “A Look Ahead: Trends and Opportunities” – will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, January 24, at the Chapman Room at Miami-Dade College’s Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave., Miami, FL, 33132.
- Seven50 and “Agenda 21”: Apples and Oranges January 2, 2013 Let’s get this straight: Seven50 and “Agenda 21” are completely different.
But some people are trying to create correlations between them, mostly for political reasons. Others are downright confused and are projecting their fears of “Agenda 21” onto Seven50. They are making all sorts of assumptions, and we all know what happens when we assume. In ...
- Seven50 Showcased in Office of Sustainable Housing Report on Increasing Economic Prosperity December 3, 2012 WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Sustainable Housing and Communities (OSHC) today released its 2012 Accomplishments Report…
- News Release: Florida International University to Collaborate with EPA on Green Initiatives October 1, 2012 During a ceremony today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) entered into an agreement with Florida International University (FIU) to support campus greening and sustainability.
- Southeast Florida Regional Partnership Announces Work Group Road Show for “Seven50” Plan to Shape More Prosperous Seven Counties September 20, 2012 Public Invited to Attend Half-Day Work Group Sessions throughout Southeast Florida to Help Develop Blueprint to Guide Future Economic Investment into the Seven-County Region
MIAMI – September 20, 2012 – Southeast Florida Regional Partnership (SFRP), a collaboration of hundreds of public, private and civic stakeholders from the Southeast Florida region, along with the South Florida Regional ...
- Opening Summit Recap September 12, 2012 June 27th was an historic day for Southeast Florida. It is the day we got together as one and agreed to take on the challenge of “starting the conversation.” A conversation intended to “take command of our own destiny.”
- Southeast Florida Regional Partnership Begins ‘Seven50,’ the Southeast Florida Prosperity Plan, with a Successful Opening Summit July 24, 2012 More than 500 residents, urban planners, business and civic leaders, elected officials, government leaders, and activists recently attended the first of a series of public summits to develop the “Seven50” plan, a 50-year blueprint to help ensure economic prosperity and the best-possible quality of life for the seven…
- La Asociación Regional del Sureste de la Florida que Dirige el Plan “Seven50″ Para Formar Siete Condados Más Prósperos Invita al Público a Asistir a Su Cumbre de Apertura el Día 27 de Junio en Delray Beach, Para Discutir La Situación de la Región y Aportar Datos Para el Desarrollo del Plan Regional June 25, 2012 La Asociación Regional del Sureste de la Florida que Dirige el Plan “Seven50″ Para Formar Siete Condados Más Prósperos Invita al Público a Asistir a Su Cumbre de Apertura el Día 27 de Junio en Delray Beach, Para Discutir La Situación de la Región y Aportar Datos Para el Desarrollo del Plan Regional.
- Southeast Florida Regional Partnership Leads “Seven50” Plan for Shaping More Prosperous Seven Counties June 12, 2012 Public Invited to Attend Opening Summit on June 27 in Delray Beach to Discuss the State of the Region, Provide Input for Development of Regional Blueprint