Connecting the Region’s Civic Capital
Welcome to the Seven50 civic capital clearinghouse. The clearinghouse provides a way to map and connect with the region’s civic and nonprofit leadership organizations and networks within a geographic or topic area.
Click here to view the Seven50 Leadership Assets Map.
- Filter: Simply click the colored boxes on the left hand side for the type of organizations or topic that you are interested in
- Search: Type in the name of the organization of interest
- Locate: Click on the map icon to learn more about the organization of interest
- Clusters: As SE Florida is a large region, organizations are clustered together. Simply click on the cluster for more detail
- Mapping views: Click on map or satellite view to change the perspective
- Zooming: Zoom in and out of the map to view fewer or more organizations
The assets map covers the following areas:
- Climate Resiliency
- Community Assets and Culture
- Economic Development
- Education and Workforce Development
- Environment/Natural Resources
By adding your information and encouraging others to do the same, we will create a powerful tool for identifying and connecting the region’s civic and nonprofit leadership.
We encourage you to add your organization!
We hope this serves as a useful resource to you.